Tuesday, July 24, 2007

names

Well, it is time to start thinking about names.

That can only mean one thing, right?

Well to those who don't know ...

Cornel, mom, and I got to see our little girl on a computer monitor today. I was a little nervous but really excited. The nurse who did the ultrasound said that she was developing good, her heart beat was normal and that she will come around Christmas time. I was so releaved to hear that everything was progressing along. (I had a feeling that it was going to be a girl, mom did too.)

So now names...for a little girl...who will be a great Christmas present!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

How about Noelle after your favorite sister!! :-) So excited to hear from you last night...can't wait to meet my little niece! :-) Love you guys!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

I can't wait to start buying dresses and dolls-oh I'm just tickled "pink" :)

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katerz said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you!!! I'll have to think about names :)

C Blasdel said...

we're so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Bet your mom is pretty pumped about all of this!

Annelies said...

Dutch names are of course best :).
Really great news for the two of you!
I still think about you guys often, wish you'd live closer by.

Of course I expect photo's around christmas!!

I'll send you an email soon!