Monday, January 7, 2008

Mommy time

I couldn't help it, I had to snatch this little one away from Cornel. I want to hold her and comfort her through everything. A lot has changed since being parents. Cassandra Rose Muresan is I week old today on 1/7/08. She is our princess. I think that this is a Romanian picture because I am not smiling. I am smiling though in my heart.
I think that she is a keeper. I now know what it feels like to be a mom. I wouldn't change it for the world.
I love this little one so much. I just can't stand not holding her and snuggling with her.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Such an incredible Mom you already are...can't wait to see you and your beautiful little girl tomorrow! Love you!!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

Thank you so much for posting! We just love to see a little part of Cassandra each day. It's also good to see you and Cornel and to hear how much you are loving your new little one. She will definitely grow up loved!

We love and miss all three of you!

Katerz said...

She's SO cute!!! Congrats!!!