Sunday, December 21, 2008
















Well I was thinking,if Natalie will not post anything on our blog I will try to do it.I can't see the same picture for long time ,make me to think that we don't have anything to show and trust me ,we have such good picture with my beautiful family .










Soooooooo ,let's get started because I am very excited to do it.










I will write more things about us later because Natalie need's to work on the computer.Natalie is working very hard now ,she just finshed her school last few weeks ago and she started working from home soooooooo I am very proud of her.I love her soooooooooo much.










1 comment:

Noelle said...

Yeah, Cornel!! I'm so glad to see you're posting since your wife hasn't been doing it! :-) Can't wait to see you guys this week!