Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sick baby

Today was not the most fun. It is the not so fun part of being a mom, or dad, for that matter. Cassandra was vomiting all day, and we don't know why. A lot of things are going around now, it is the flu season, and she got a nasty bug. We took 2 baths today, saw the doctor, and made daddy come home from work early. It was a very long day, but I am about to turn in. One thing I learned, probably obvious, I don't know, but do not give a sick baby milk. You live and learn.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Mom told me Cassandra was sick yesterday. We were praying for her and will pray she feels better today! I dread the day that Addysen gets sick for the first time...no fun!!

Harvey Globetrotters said...

make sure you push fluids if she'll keep it down. If she's been vomiting all day shes at a high risk for dehydration. You probably already thought of that because you are a great mom!..but I know the last thing you think of is to have them consume things when they are expelling everything :) I hope she feels better soon!