Saturday, July 18, 2009

Biking at Fox Run Park


Well, we really like craigslist. Why you might ask? We found such great deals such as a great trailer for Cassandra, also Corneliu got a great deal on a bike rack. So now, we are ready for exploring the beauty of Colorado, as we started to today.

There are some pretty amazing trails at Fox Run Park.

We really enjoy biking and Cassandra loves to come along. And this trailor is really cute because it has 2 seats, plenty of room for toys, and daddy has plenty of enery to go forever. Mommy enjoys coming with.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Is that a gypsy car in the first picture??? :-)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family! Very photogenic. Cassandra looks just like you!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Mom, that is the gypsy car from Amazing Race!

Noelle said...

Ha, ha...I love your comment that Cornel has "plenty of energy to go forever"...if that's not the truth I don't know what is!! :-)

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Noelle is not that bad with 'Corneliu' I can stop if people get tired and than we can heep going because is soooooooooo much fun to have 'plenty of energy to go forever'

Paula Rad said...

I love it!!! I love biking myself, and yes, Cornel, of course I remember you and your fammily! Thanks for the email!