Saturday, April 10, 2010

Biking weather.


We got a cool bike seat for Cassandra, no more trailer for daddy to pull. She really loves it because she can see things better, like her favorite thing: dogs.
She has her own biking gear, her "hat."
I know, I know, I know that every week I am posting a new bike. I feel like I have my own bike shop and can switch bikes every week, but I think this is my last bike. I decided to go to a bike shop instead of Walmart or Target to buy a bike. I spent a little more money, but it is a great bike, it is very comfortable to ride. We really enjoyed riding today.
Of course on the way, Cassandra has to have her park fix. We found a park today that is just for toddlers, only toddler swings, and everything was kid friendly.




It is all for toddlers, um......

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, I want to go to that park!! Love Cassandra's new bike seat and helmet. Oh, and your bikes aren't bad, either. :-)

Noelle said...

Oh that looks like fun! We'll have to bring both girls to that park when we get to Colorado!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Same good to us Noelle .We are so happy that you guys want to move out here.I can't with to have JEFF.THE COACH.