Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cousins at the park


Noelle and Addysen arrived in Colorado and we are so happy to have them here.These 2 cute girls are playing so well together. We had a lot of fun at the park, as you can see.

Hey Uncle Jeff, do you want to be on my team?


My sister, Aunt Noelle, will have another little girl in June.





Uncle Johnny, I looked at your blog, and I really like the way you wore your hat, so I did the same thing with mine. We are twins...
Driving already...



There to girls enjoy playing in the sand together, there is so much fun to be had.

Uncle Johnny, do you like my style? I guess I look like you a lot, in this picture.



Addysen really likes playing with this puppy. She was so cute.
I bet Yia-Yia is so happy to have the two granddaughters together, soon it will be 3.


No comments: