Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a biking aventure.


We left at 8:30 am and we drove all the way to Camp Road and we were going to bike from Camp Road about 10 miles up to a trail call J down hill trail but we wanted to bike up and than come down but I never carried my bike so much in my life .This trail was very hard to bike up,not a joke.

The adventure began here.

This are my great friends,Mark and Frank.They both work at DCC SCHOOL.Mark is the math teacher and Frank is the tech guy.Very nice people and great bikers.They were traing to find the trail that we were supossed to be on it .What fun.

The carrying started here...........

And more carrying funnnnnnnnn..........

We took a little break for picture and we need to rest our hearts because they were beating to fast.Oh yeah.

What a cool time we had.Thank you guys for this carrying aventure.GOD BLESS .

I guess we didn't do any biking,we hiked with our bikes. Basically we took our bikes for a hike.What interesting bike riding.

I personaly really liked the views.

I guess Mark liked them to. It it a beautiful place. On the way down we biked sorry,we hiked by seven bridges and the water fall was just awesome.What a nice adventure we all had.

Well, because we hiked more than we biked, and the reason of the morning was to go biking, I biked home from Seven Bridges so that I would feel that I biked.

3 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

What a work out! Be careful!

Bonnie said...

I second that, Emily...he talked about falling on his head several times. Cassandra needs her father!!!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Hahaha,you guys are funny.Don't worry guys.I know I am a father and I know I need to protect my self but thank you for your concerion.