Saturday, April 19, 2008

a new accomplishment

Well, I was challenged by Cornel and I did it. I had a hard time but did it in less time then he thought I could. I am now part of those crazy people that have climbed the incline on Pikes Peak. It is old railway ties that go up part of Pikes Peak. I stopped a lot to catch my breath, drank plenty of water and made it in 63 minutes. Cornel thought that it would take me 1 and 1/2 hours. I don't have any pictures to show you but I will never forget this.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Like I told you the other day...IMPRESSIVE. Honestly...don't think I ever could, ever would do that! Especially after just having a baby a few months ago!!!

Bonnie said...

Yes, very impressive indeed!

Hope Cornel doesn't talk ME into it!

Katerz said...

I have friends who run that thing!! Walking is plenty hard enough!!!! Congrats!!!! :)