Saturday, April 19, 2008

new pictures




Well here are some new pictures of Cassandra Rose. She is getting so big and I can't believe that she is the same baby from 4 months ago that I gave birth to. She has grown into her skin, no more wrinkles, her face has rounded out and she has doubled in weight. She still sleeps a lot but is so much more alert while she is awake. Her mom and gramma think that she is going to be an outdoorsy girl who enjoys reading. I love looking at her, reading to her, and hearing her talk. Although she hasn't said a word yet, she is full of cooing and squealing noises. Her dad is jealous that she talks more to me then to him though.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

She is just as cute as can be. Thanks for finally posting!!!

AND...it's about time you have more pictures!!!! :-) Don't wait so long to post again...I'd love to see new pictures of my beautiful little niece every day!!!

Bonnie said...

CUTE pics, Natalie!!

Unknown said...

He that kid is dude! Is she realy from that Romanian boy?! Well, than better be carefull! Before you know she will be hanging upsidedown in trees!!

Love from Arnhem