Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our little cutie pie


Well, today we wore a new outfit, and stood still for a couple pictures. Most of the time, she moves right when we take the picture and it is all blurry.

She loves going for rides in the chair. We will push her around the house, and she will have a good time.
My smart husband was taking pictures with her and the valentine's flowers her got for Cassandra and I. The funny part was after the pictures. I bet you can guess what happened. The vase got knocked down by someone and water got everywhere. At least our only vase did not break. Cornel immediately says, "Mama is going to kill us." I was in the other room.

She loves sitting on her chairs in her room, and also getting mom to sit on them, I haven't broken them yet. They are princess chairs with a table too, but we have not gotten into that yet.

No comments: