Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Biking in the mud


Today I decided to go all the way to the place where I work to see how long it would take me to get there because I want to start riding my bike at work. Soooo I got on SANTA FE TRAIL from our house. That was an awesome idea, because the trail was packed with snow and mud, a lot of mud. I got home and Natalie was pretty impressed with my clothes and waterbottle. I was packed with mud, even my helmet.


Make the picture bigger; proof of real bike riding. I need a partner, is anybody there who wants to have a real bike ride!!!!!!!!?????????


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

cah-cah!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

buna caca

Harvey Globetrotters said...

at least your style while you're riding!

M.E.D Shop said...

macar se vede ca ai umblat cu bicicleta.....ce as vrea sa fiu si eu acolo sa mergem impreuna cu biciletele dupmasa la plimbare si dimineata la alergat....omule sa te rogi sa ma lase astia sa vin acolo dupa ce imi termin liceul.