Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Biking and playgrounds


Cassandra really likes playgrounds now because she can climb, and go down the slides, and swing, just like all the kids she has watched for the past 2 years. I think going down the slide is her favorite right now.

Well, we sold my other bike and got a new bike for me. Unfortunately we are going to take it back because I do not like the way the gears shift. It was fun for today though.
Cassandra just loves her daddy. He pulls her and she can just sit and play in the trailer.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh Addysen and Cassandra would have a ball together! Addysen is loving the playground right now too! She asks all the time for "swing-slide"...those are her 2 favorite things to do at the park, therefore, the park has become knows as "swing-slide." :-) Miss you guys!

Bonnie said...

awww, too bad you don't like your new bike...it's very pretty... I like the way you color coordinated your clothes to match your bike.:-)

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

I found an easy way for these 2 girls to hang out with each other in the park.....Just move here. Yeah it was this morning and Cornel came home early from work tonight because of a blizard. Only in Colorado.

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Mom - I will look for another blue bike. Thanks for liking it.