Saturday, March 27, 2010

Focus on the Family Time.


Yai-Yai we want to thand you so much for being so generous, and blessing Cassandra with so many cool clothes and shoes. A lot of people told Cassandra how beautiful she was in her yellow outfit. Thank You.

It is so much fun to see Cassandra being so big and she knows how to play with all the toys now. This place is a wonderful blessing for us, having it in Colorado Springs, especially when it is so cold out like today. It is nice to have a place that is indoors to play in like this.
Do you guys like my long hair and my bow. (Enjoy it while it lasts, my dad wants to shave it off.)
Any comments?...I was just kidding.


My head is still to small for these big holes, I have to use my hand too.



Just playing. Showing how cute I am.
Watch this break dancing.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

First - I just about had a heart attack when you said Cornel wanted to shave her head again!!! I love how it's growing back...so glad you were just joking!!!

Second - she is such a cutie! Love the video of her dancing! Hopefully the girls can be together again soon...they'd have a ball dancing together...one of Addysen's favorite things!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Let's do this.Let's come together and have same good time .I know this two cutie girls will have good time.We miss you guys .BUY.

Bonnie said...

Love the close-up of her hair. Yeah, Cornel knows he'd be in BIG trouble with several of us if he shaved her head again!!! He would flee the country.

Bonnie said...

I meant to say, "he would have to flee the country".

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

I got my TARGET bike soooooooo I can bike realy fast after I shave her head.HAHAHAHAHA