Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall finally came


I have my hat and sweater on, because it is a littel cold outside and I went to see the beautiful fall colors.


This is a picture from my room. I have a beautful tree outside my window.


Isn't Colorado beautiful?


I love it!



I thank God everyday for his creation, and for His creativity.


This is at Garden of the Gods. We decided to go for a walk before dinner, and we really enjoyed it.


This is our goofball, who wants to go from rock to rock and sit down on them. When you go for a walk with a 2 year old, you don't get to far, but at least you can laugh and smile with her. We all enjoyed the fall colors together.


We are so happy to have a girl who is full of energy and life, and her smile on her face makes us so happy and makes us smile to. We thank you God for our princess, our gift from you.


Cassandra saw these guys climbing the rocks at Garden of the Gods. Of course, that is what she wanted to do after that. Those rocks were a little to slippery for her, she feel a couple times but didn't cry. She said "oops." This is definitly an adventurous girl, whatever she sees someone else doing, she wants to do too.


Go baby go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow it sure looks beautiful there! Wish we could go for a walk in Garden of the Gods with you guys!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

We wish to have you here to and go in Garden of the Gods and let this girls play with rocks and leavs.We miss you guys a lot.