Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party at the Zoo!


It was out pleasure as a mom and dad to spend this precious time with our daughter at the zoo tonight, for Halloween. This was Cassandra's first time trick or treating. We had so much fun seeing her be so excited about some of the costumes and about the big gorilla, and of course, Elmo.

We love this little princess.

So we got to the zoo and Cassandra was a little happy, but in the same time freeked out by all of the costumes. Some of them were scary and some of them were cute. Yia-Yia was giving Cassandra an explination of what we would do at the zoo, as you can see. (SOOO CUTE)

They were watching kids going by, and Cassandra was asking, "what is that, what is that?" That is her favorite question.

Guess what, Papa came with us to the zoo. As you can see on his face, he is not to happy being at the zoo. That is not his favorite place to be (but he had a great time, this is what he told us afterwards). Cassandra was probably thinking, lets go papa, it is time to get candy in this bucket.

There you go, we are on the way to have some fun.

I got my bucket, I am holding Yia-Yia's hand, I feel great, I am very confident that this will be a good time.

I am sure she was looking at a scary costume. For a few times she wanted us to hold her because she was pretty scared of the costumes. Some people did not think about little kids, when they picked out their weird adn strange costumes. They looked ready for a haunted house instead of being around kids.

My princess candy bucket.
Okay, I saw some good places to get some candy.

Hmm... I am on the way.

Do I need to stay in a line? This is my first time trick or treating on Halloween. I had a great time. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I saw Elmo too.

These videos are of a program they did for the kids. They were discussing superheros and their powers, and the animals superhero powers.

No comments: