Thursday, September 16, 2010

Father and Daughter time....


Cornel took Cassandra for a bike ride and to the park in downtown at America The Beautiful Park. It was such a beautiful day to have a father daughter day.

Here I want to show you how many things you can do at a cool park. This park is made by very creative architects, because there are so many things to do.

Relaxing in the hammock. Meditate about the future.
Swinging and looking at what the other kids are doing around me.
Hold and jump?
Spying on the other kids.
Trying to get dizzy, but she never did that before, so she actually really lkiked it. This is waht my husband says, but I am not sure. I was not there.
And of course, sliding on the "hot" slides. She always says that slides are too hot, so it is surprising that she went down the slide.
Cassandra found a new way to go down the soft ground at the playground. it was an incline, and she liked to slide down in like a slide. It did not work too well. I told her that I would go back when it snowed, so that it would be easier to slide down.
The bowls that you can go around in a circle with. Daddy went slow so that she wouldn't get too dizzy.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute pictures...looks like a very fun morning. I am confused about one part, though. It says, "daddy went slow"...really?!

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Ha,Ha.So funny.