Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pueblo trip.Fun by the lake....


Cassandra loves water like her daddy does. Every single time when we bike by a river or lake or water fountain, we need to stop and get wet. So this is what we did today. It was a very beautiful warm day in Pueblo.

Cassandra did not want to hold daddy's hand anymore. She wanted to go in the water by herself and swim. I love her adventuresome spirit.




We were throwing leaves and sticks into the water. Cassandra was collecting all of the leaves and sharing with mommy and daddy. We could have stayed there for a while, because she did not want to go anywhere else. But then when daddy mentioned getting into the water...you have seen the pictures.



Please give me some clothes, I am freezing and my diaper and shorts are full and cold. Help!
Uh oh, my pants are falling down, I need to hold them.

This is the best time of my day, playing in the water. Does it look like fun or what?

What a beautiful place. Great views and the birds were singing and we saw a few fish swimming around. I love it.



We were also by a really beautiful river that goes through Peublo, with a trail right by it.



We were thinking that the next time we go, we should bring our tubes and have some fun floating down the river. We saw a few people using Kaiacs and fishing in the river.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

...love that trail...EXCEPT for the tarantulas!! Great pics...Cassandra's excitement is evident.