Sunday, September 12, 2010

Outdoor Fun!


We went to Fox Run and walked around the lake. It was a beautiful day and we went to a beautiful place to walk and play.

We went to the park and Cassandra liked to people watch from the slide, before she actually started playing. She wants to see what is going on around the park, to see if it is safe for her to play. She is so funny when she does this. Corneliu told me that she is like a grandma in little villages, who sits on the porch watching people walk by.

Mmmmm, good cookie, great swinging, I'm happy.

What should I do by the lake, because I want to have some fun, not just watching fish swim by.
I started feeding the fish. Some other kids gave me some bread, and trust me, it was a lot of fun to see all the fish swimming to get the bread. There were some pretty big fish Papa.
There was a hungry dog too, he ate one of my bread slices.

Here are the fish Papa, when are we going fishing again? Now they are pretty big, eating all that bread.

What a great day at the lake.

Here I am, posing for the picture.
Where are you fishies.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

really cute pictures...and, enjoyed the comments, too

Bonnie said...

...like your new blog template

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

Thank you mom.