Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cornel's Dad's factory.


Cornel's dad works at a furniture factory that restores antiques. My grandpa wanted us to take pictures for him to see so here they are. They paint, restore the wood, and make repairs. Ticu used to be a manager, but then stepped down a few years ago because of the stress. He has worked there all his life. Ica told me that she used to work there too, she used to paint. She quit because they do not have heat in the building, and she was getting very cold, and it wasn't worth it to her. I hope you enjoy these pictures.







This is a cradle for babies.




This is an old fashioned sleighs. It reminds me of pictures of horses pulling the sleighs.

Me in a sleigh. Imagine the ground covered with snow.

I liked this bench for a child. It has a lid that you can open and store things in.
Cornel liked these.




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful furniture and painting...I remember when we had a tour. I like Andre's work hat and coat...looks good on him!

Noelle said...

Wow...lots of beautiful things! But no heat...holy cow...I don't blame her for quitting! No heat in Romania is like no air conditioning in Phoenix! :-)