Monday, December 7, 2009

International coffee shop


It was a breath of fresh air in here. This is a Christian international coffee shop and they do not allow people to smoke, this is the only place that exists in public I think in Romania. For people who have never been to Europe, you wouldn't understand how much people smoke over here. I think that is why Cassandra has a cough, is because she is not used to the smoke. She has no other symptoms of a cold. Also, this is where Cornel asked be out. It is a special place for us because of that.

They have beautiful pottery in this place. I always think of my Grandma's house when I look at it, I think that she would love it because it is blue and white.





4 comments:

Harvey Globetrotters said...

looks like fun! How special to see where Cornel first asked you out :)

Bonnie said...

Cool pictures...did you enjoy your coffee??? :-)

Corneliu and Natalie Muresan said...

I ordered hot chocolate, but it was a cappecino with chocolate in it. It was okay, but I would rather have the hot chocolate.

Annelies said...

In the Netherlands all the cafes and restaurants are smoke-free since a year or so, I love it! Finally we're able to enjoy our food without the smell of cigarettes.