Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our walk today


Well, when Cassandra took a nap, Ica, Cornel, Patrica, and I took a walk. We stopped at a friends house and they were cutting their wood. A lot of people have switched to wood stoves and fire places because wood is cheaper than gas. They also gave us their dog to walk.

Yes mom, it is a pitbull, but a pet instead of protection. It was just running and making its mark.

Cornel was obsessed with the dog.

We went up to the Citate (fotress), but it was closed. We just then walked back into town and went to Ticu's factory.

Look at the cute couple!







5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay...I only like SOME of these pictues...NOT the ones with the dog!!!! EWWWWWWWW

Bonnie said...

I meant "pictures"

Bonnie said...

P.S. please keep my granddaughter away from that dog.

Annelies said...

I love the daily updates with familiar faces and places! Keep 'm coming please :D.

Noelle said...

I agree with Mom...keep that dog away from my niece!