Thursday, December 3, 2009

Romania!


Here we are! Cornel is happy to be with his family. It was a long flight, but at the end we got to be home. It is a lot of fun to talk with everyone.

Here I am with Bunicu (grandpa). I love my grandparents in Romania.
They do not have highchairs in Romania, but we found one and bunicu fixed it up.
We went for a walk on promanada, a path in the back of the house. Cassandra liked it. Romania still does not have any snow yet.

We saw cows along the path. Cassandra liked seeing them, it was a new animal for her to see. I was suprised that they were there.
Mama and me with Aunt Ica and Demarius (left).
"Wow!" I also heard Cassandra say a new word: cow.
Just walking with the girls.


Look at all the toys that I have here. I am keeping busy. Even last night at 2 in the morning I woke up to play with them. Mama and Dada did not like that to much.

Cassandra is such a big girl, going to another country to meet her bunica and bunicu (grandma and gramdpa) has turned out well. She has said yai-yai and papa though.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Natalie ~ Thanks for posting...that was SO FUN to actually see you there!! It looks like Cassandra is having a great time with her Romanian family. I'm sure I'll be looking at the pics over and over. :-)

Noelle said...

SO fun to see pictures already!! I'm impressed! I've thought about you guys so much the last couple days with all your travels and am sure you're loving being over there...and I'm sure Cornel's family loves having you all there!! Addysen looked at the pictures with me and got pretty excited to see pictures of her cousin! :-)