Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family around the house.


This is Ella, Flo's wife. She is 3 months pregnant and a lot of fun to be around. I have enjoyed getting to know her. She knows a little bit of English.



Patrica is staying here for a while. I asked Lucus if he misses his mom and brother and sister, he says he does, it is hard on him. When we saw each other the first time, he was crying just like Ticu. I can see that he has love for his brother and me, and Cassandra.



Lucus has been great with Cassandra and loves her. I asked him if he loves his cousin and he said who couldn't love her. I think that this is a very good picture of him. He loves cars.

This is Cassandra's highchair. She likes it.
Brothers. Time and distnace cannot separte them. They still have a great relationship. Patrica is the oldest of 5 and Cornel comes in at #4.
This looks good, doesn't it Adi. This is a Romanian doughnut. All the kids love them. They are missing the hole that American's put in their doughnuts. They are called Gagos.
This is Cornel and Ica. They have the exact same personality and humor. It is fun to hear them banter back and forth.
Just hanging out in the kitchen. I love Ticu's heart and love for people. He has a lot of patience and a lot of smiles to go around, yes, even for this guy.

No comments: